Why become certified? Just as each patient is special, so is each healthcare provider. National Phlebotomy-Medical Assistant Cert.org has a goal of increasing the quality of care that a patient receives. That's why we provide continued support to our members through competence examinations and continuing education. Employers can have the peace of mind knowing that our members has met expected standards!
If you meet the following qualifications you may test with our company to become certified;
1. Currently work in the field or;
2. Have at least one year of work experience in the field.
3. Employed at least 5 of the past 7 years in the field.
4. Attended a previous Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy,ECG or nursing program.
5. Currently or previously licensed or certified in the field.